- Standard PowerPoint slideshow of 100 maps without descriptions (titles only)
- Slideshow of 100 maps customized to fit your space
- High-resolution media wall or high-quality projector and minimum 10 x 8 ft. (2.4 x 3 m) of light-colored wall space
- Local host handles deployment of files
- Optional interactivity (i.e., searching/selecting via iPad interface) has been implemented by some exhibit hosts.
for standard PowerPoint slideshow
for customized slideshow
- What is a Science Map?
- What is a Macroscope?
- Annual Report 2016
- Annual Report 2015
- Annual Report 2014
- Annual Report 2013
- Annual Report 2012
Acknowledgements: This exhibit is supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. IIS-0238261, CHE-0524661, IIS-0534909 and IIS-0715303, the James S. McDonnell Foundation; Thomson Reuters; the Cyberinfrastructure for Network Science Center, University Information Technology Services, and the School of Library and Information Science, all three at Indiana University. Some of the data used to generate the science maps is from the Web of Science by Thomson Reuters and Scopus by Elsevier. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.